You caught me at an awkward moment. I’m working my way through five books, some faster than others.
- Terry Pratchett, Going postal: A Discworld Novel (London: Doubleday, 2004)
- David Hey, How Our Ancestors Lived: A history of Life a Hundred Years Ago (Kew, Surrey,UK: The National Archives, 2002)
- Sarah White, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Marketing Basics (New york: alpha Books,1997)
- Douglas Gray, How to Start & Run a Consulting Business (North Vancouver: Self-Counsel Press, 2002)
- Geri McArdle, Developing Instructional Design: A Step-by-Step Guide to Success ( Menlo Park: Crisp Publications, 1991)
As you can see, its sort of a wierd list. So your challenge is to figure out what’s going through my mind.
And what are you reading?