Still unpacking. Today I found my computer glasses and a stack of cards with test questions for an English genealogy class. Here are ten questions for you to look at.
- Why is an estate inventory useful in genealogical research?
- If banns exist, where do you usually find them?
- What are Bishop’s Transcripts?
- What are removal orders and how can they help trace an ancestor?
- Explain the five phases of the genealogical research process.
- List four reasons you might not find the person you are looking for in the indexes to Civil Registration>
- Why don’t non-conformist records usually exist before 1700?
- What is the difference between a will and a testament?
- Which two locations will hold copies of English Civil Registrations?
- List three reasons why one might not find a gravestone?
Your challenge is to assign VALUES to each question so the TOTAL equals 100 points. Explain your reasoning for each value.